General FAQ's for Online MBA
- 10th Class completion Certificate (Completion 10 years of Formal Schooling)
- 12th Class completion Certificate (Completion 12 years of Formal Schooling)
- Completed Graduation From a Recognized University
How to get my enrolment number?
Once you’ve filled your application form, make the payment and then upload all the documents. Once the documentation process is completed and verified, you’ll get your enrolment number.
How to get my login credentials?
After generating the enrolment number of student, we send a confirmation mail to him/her for login credentials.
How do I access my course?
After receiving login credentials of Student Portal and once the session begins. Session begins twice a year January and July. All the course related information is structured in Student Portal through which students can access their webinars, study materials, assignments and so on. Study material will be available to students on 24X7 basis. So, you can study at your own pace and time at your convenience.
Where I can see the academic calendar for my course?
How will I get admission confirmation?
Once your admission process is completed and enrolment number is generated, our support team will get in touch with you for admission confirmation through email.
What kind of study material is given?
Semester wise PDF Reading material, PPT’S, Video’s, Quiz’s, Question Bank and faculty recorded lectures are available in student Portal. All the course material is given online.
Where do I get the Assignments?
You can get the assignments in student Portal under Assignment tab. It will also display assignment submission date.
Where do I get the semester syllabus?
You can get your semester syllabus on website “Online MBA- Specialisation” as well as in student Portal.
Can I write UPSC examination or any competitive examination after doing your program?
Yes, you can.
What technology requirements I need for the programmes?
You just need basic knowledge of computer with latest configuration.
What is the Hardware/Software requirements?
In Hardware you need :
- Multimedia PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone
- Internet with at least 1 Mbps speed
In Software you need :
- Internet Explorer/Chrome/Firefox (latest version)
- Flash Plug-in
- Java updated on computer
What are the documents required for admission?
- 10th class certificate or O level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling Diploma will not be acceptable)
- 12th class certificate or A level Certificate (completing 12 yrs of formal schooling Diploma will not be acceptable)
- Graduation degree (3 yrs or 4 yrs degree program. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- It is mandatory to upload attested copies of the documents
What are the modes of payment available?
Offline mode of payment is: You can send a Demand Draft by the name of D Y Patil University, payable at Navi Mumbai. Make sure you’ve written your name and course at the back. Also, you can personally deliver the Demand Draft to our Navi Mumbai headquarters.
Online mode of payment are:
- Credit Card: You can pay using your credit card after you log on www.dypatiluniversityonline.com.
- Swift Transfer: You can arrange for a swift transfer through any bank. The details of the account will be provided on request after checking the eligibility. After making the payment the student has to send the scan copies of the receipt of the successful transaction through emails.
- Online Transfer: You can transfer the fee online directly into our accounts. The details of the account will be provided on request after checking the eligibility. After making the payment the student has to send the scan copies of the receipt of the successful transaction through emails.
How long does it take for declaration of results after the exams are conducted?
The result is declared within 3-4 weeks after the completion of examination.
Can I access the e-content on my mobile phone?
Yes, you can log into the website on your mobile phone and access data as per your convenience.
Can I record online lectures?
In case a student is not able to attend online lectures, the recorded video of the lectures is available for the next 48 hours which the student can access on the student portal.
When Does the Admission Starts?
There are two sessions that starts from 1st January to April and 1st July to September.
When does the Exams are conducted?
The examinations are conducted twice in a year, i.e. in the month of “June” and “December”.