The University follows a semester pattern of examination for both the graduate and master’s degree programs. Under this, exams are conducted at the end of each semester. For each subject, the break-up of marks will be as follows :
- The Evaluation System at DY Patil University Online is highly transparent and aimed at bringing out the best performance of students.
- The weight age of Term End Semester Examination (TESE) and Internal Assessment Evaluation (IAE) is 70% and 30% respectively.
- The condition for qualifying separately in IAE is waived off.
Passing Criteria for TERM END SEMESTERS / ANNUAL EXAMS
- Continuous Evaluation Marks - No minimum marks pass criteria is applicable for continuous evaluation marks.
- Term End Term Examination – Minimum 35% marks are required to pass.
- Students have to secure a minimum 35% to pass a particular subject.
|TOTAL (100)||Assignments (30)||Term End Examination (70)|
Each subject includes a set of assignments that are based on separate units in each subject. The students have to compulsorily submit all the assignments in order to secure these marks. The total weight age of these assignments is 30 marks.
The university also conducts term end examination which carries a weight age of 70 marks. This examination will be conducted in the various centres spread across different cities of the country. The window period for these examinations is updated on the website in advance and the students are given the opportunity of writing the exam on a day of their convenience.