Cancellation / Refund Policy
D.Y. Patil University Online, Nerul, Navi Mumbai reserves the right to refuse / cancel an admission.
Admission Cancellation by Students :
- Registration Fee of Rs. 1100 for Under Graduate (BBA, B.Sc.-HS) programs is non-refundable.
- Registration Fee of Rs. 1500 for Masters Programs (MBA) is non-refundable.
The refund matrix is as follows :
Period Refund Within first 10 days of enrolment (after fee payment) 100% 11th day to Start of Session date deduction @ Rs 1000 towards administrative charges (the remaining amount will be refunded) After commencement of session (Jan and July) No Refunds (fees to be paid in full)
- Cancellations will be accepted via email only and must be received within the above mentioned cancellation timeline.
- Cancellations received after the stated timeline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Withdrawal requests after commencement of session (Jan/July) must be made in the email only.
- Application letters (email) for cancellation needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All refunds will be processed by the Accounts department of the aforesaid University upon receiving the approval from the Registrar, based on the recommendation of the Director, Admissions.
- Fees shall be refunded to an eligible student within 30 days from the date of receiving the written application from him/her in this regard via electronic fund transfer.
- For any further queries/clarifications please call us on +91 9136456674
- Students who have completed their term end exams need to enroll for the next academic yr with in 90 days from the declaration of the results , failing which the student may to considered as a "Discontinued Student". and his or her enrollment will be eligible for suspension. If student wishes to discontinue from the program after the term end exam , he or she need to commmunicate via email to email@example.com