● Registration Fee of Rs. 1100 is non-refundable.
● Cancellations will be accepted via application letters (email) only and must be received withinthe stated cancellation deadline.
● Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
● Withdrawal requests after commencement of classes (Batch) must be made in the application email and student must pay the fees of current pursuing year.
● For example, you are student of session commencing January/July 2020:
● First session commencing 21st January 2020 for 1st year: NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN TO STUDENT AFTER THIS DATE
● Second session commencing 21st July 2020 for 1st year: NO REFUND WILL BE GIVENTO STUDENT AFTER THIS DATE
● For all cancellation requests received before the above dates are eligible for 100% refund.
● For mid-term cancellations, please note that the fee for the concurrent year needs to paid in full. E.g. if the session commences Jan 2020 (FY) and you decide to cancel/withdraw by May or June 2020, you are required to pay the entire fee for FY. The fees for SY and TY will be waived off.
● Application letters (email) for cancellation needs to be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
● All refunds will be processed by the Accounts department of the aforesaid University upon receiving the approval from the Registrar, based on the recommendation of the Director Admissions.
● Fees shall be refunded to an eligible student within 30 days from the date of receiving the written application from him/her in this regard via electronic fund transfer.
● For any further queries/clarifications please call us on 8448444827