Extend your Admission Validity
for a Maximum of 2 years
All the students who secure admission in either of the graduate degree programs have the following options of validity flexibility:
- Any student who has taken admission in any of the degree program can extend his admission to a maximum period of 2 years.
- The duration for which validity can be granted is decided by the college after considering the amount of program fee paid by the student.
- If a student wants to apply for validity, he/she has to pay the validity fee of 5,000INR which is non - refundable.
- The college will scrutinise the documents of the candidate and then decide whether validity will be granted or not.
- All applications of validity need to be submitted at least 45 days before the validity of a candidate expires.
Students can call on 8448444827 for more information on this.