Part – X: Innovative and Best Practices
10.1 Innovations introduced during academic year
- The content of Self Learning Material have been developed with dialogue and personal system of writing method which will create the nature of interactivity in Self Learning Material.
- The new Self Learning Material will encourage learner to apply new knowledge and skills.
- Introduction of new clear definition of learning objectives and outcomes.
- The content have been divided into small sections (blocks) and sub-sections (units and sub-units) for effective learning.
- Assignment on each learning objective for self-assessment.
- The learner shall be directed through problem solving activities as applicable to nature of the course.
10.2 Best Practices of the HEI
- Self-Assessment Kit comprising , problems, quizzes, assignments and solutions and setting up the FAQS and clarifications on general misconceptions.
- 2.Case-based learning (CBL)- Leaming is of value only when one can apply it in real-world scenarios. CBL is a crucial part of our programs hence promoting higher levels of cognition, versatility, and efficient self-guided learning.
- 3.Digital Library - Learner get access to extensive online articles, case studies, journals so that you are able to gain in-depth knowledge of your subjects./li>
10.3 Details of Job Fairs conducted by the HEIhttps://dypatiluniversityonline.com/placement#notice
10.4 Details of Job Fairs conducted by the HEIhttps://dypatiluniversityonline.com/
10.5 Details of Job Fairs conducted by the HEIhttps://dypatiluniversityonline.com/ciqa#self-learning-material
10.6 Details of Job Fairs conducted by the HEI
10.7 Details of Job Fairs conducted by the HEI
10.8 Any other Informationhttps://dypatiluniversityonline.com/ciqa#home https://dypatiluniversityonline.com/ciqa