D. Y. Patil University follows an organized structure for carrying out admissions in master's programs. The process is student friendly and is designed with the purpose of ensuring hassle free, smooth admissions to the students. 3 Steps to Enroll at DYPU ONLINE!
The first step in the admission process is filling up the registration form and paying the registration fees. As you successfully registered and pay fees you will receive an email for login credentials with receipt in attachment.
Enrollment and Payment
After login you need to go to profile from top menu to enrol yourself for the program. You will be needed following documents for the enrollment :
● 10th (SSC) Statement of Marks
● 12th(HSC) Statement of Marks
● Photo ID Proof (PAN card / Passport / Driving License / Election Card )
● Aadhaar Card
● 2 Stamp Size photographs(not more than 3 months old)
● Please note that submission of documents does not guarantee admission.
● The admission will be confirmed only after receipt of fee.
● The university will verify all the documents that will be submitted by the students.
Note: All documents uploaded must be duly attested true copy and Self declaration on ₹ 100 Stamp Paper as per the format given. Download declaration format
Payment of Enrollment Fees
D. Y. Patil University accepts the fees through the following modes :
● The students can pay the fee through the online payment gateway. All major credit cards/debit cards/net banking is accepted for payment of fee.
● The students can also pay the fee via DD drawn in favour of D. Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai payable at Mumbai.
● The students can also pay the fee via NEFT, using following details -
NAME - D. Y. Patil University
BANK - INDIAN BANK
A/C NO. - 6697770857
BRANCH - NERUL, NAVI MUMBAI
IFSC CODE - IDIB000N110
● Please feel free to contact on 8448444827 for any assistance regarding fee payment.
● The university also offers loan facility to aspiring students. Loans form all major banks of the country are recognised and accepted by the university.
Welcome on Board (Admission Confirmed)
The admission is confirmed after the verification of documents and payment of enrollment fees. Once the admission is confirmed, the student is enrolled for the program content. The entire course material will be made available online on commencement of the program.