This course aims to focus on discrimination on the ground of sex and non- heterosexuality in the extant law and judicial decisions. It also explores the jurisprudential explanations for the existing state of affairs. It focuses on the patriarchal nature of state and family and contemporary feminist and queer debates.
- To focus on discrimination on the ground of sex and non- heterosexuality in the extant law and judicial decisions.
- To explore the jurisprudential explanations for the existing state of affairs.
- To focuses on the patriarchal nature of state and family and contemporary feminist and queer debates.
- To introduce students to key writings, concepts, principles and discourses in feminist jurisprudence.
- To enable the students to critically examine statutes and judgments through the feminist lens.
- To facilitate informed discussions and deliberations among students on law and gender justice in India.
Duration: 3 months
Gender Justice and Feminists Jurisprudence course is a 3 months online program.
|Unit/Module||Description||Duration/No. of Hrs|
|1||Gender Equality and Human Rights||04|
|2||Transgender COmmunity and Gender Justice in India||04|
|3||"VAWG vis avis Sexual andReprOductive Health and Rights - New Vistas in Law"||04|
|4||Gender-Based apprOach tO Health Rights||04|
|5||Gender and Migration||04|
|6||"Marriage, Law & family - Changes under GlObalization”||04|
|8||Gandhiji & Empowerment Of WOmen||04|
|9||International Criminal Law & Gender based Violence||04|
|10||Reproductive and Body related rights of Women||04|
|11||Gender & climate Change||04|
|12||Affirmative Action in the Era of Globalisation||04|
|13||Women’s Pursuit Of Justice: Role of U.N.||04|
|14||Female Feticide in India: The issues and Concerns||04|
|15||Emerging Trends in Gender Justice||04|
Rs. 45000 only.